I and my dad have life insurance money from my mom. The company is American General Life Insurance (belongs to AIG). They send us a checkbook so that we can use them to pay for stuffs. The check is payable through State Street Bank and Trust company (Boston, MA). I don't really know this is a checking or saving account or money order. Some people told me it's money order because their interest rate is very high 2% APY. Is State Street bank good enough to trust? I checked and it's FDIC insured but i don't know whether my account from life insurance is insured too in case of the bank went down? please help! thanks in advance
5 Free Tools That Can Help You Get Cheaper Prices On Amazon
-
If you're looking for a way to ensure you're getting the best deals on
Amazon, these apps and tools can help.
55 minutes ago