Hi, I'm going to be out of school in less than two weeks, and i wanted to know if there is anyway i can obtain a worker's permit to use over the summer. I am 14 yrs old (15 this summer) and i live in Marion Arkansas. I was wondering if anyone could give me a valid place to look for one, or apply for one. I'm pretty sure my school doesn't distribute working permits. I would much rather not obtain one through school connections anyway. Could you give me some sites? Or some info as to what i can do to pursue this? Much obliged, ~MariannaĆ¢¥
Is It Safe To Skip Backup When Erasing Your iPhone?
-
When erasing an iPhone, you have the choice to back up your data ... or
skip that step. Here's how to decide which is the right move for your
situation.
10 minutes ago