power 90

bought this after seeing the P90X program on TV and researching it was recommened that beginners or folks out of shape should do the power 90 program first.

I took the advice and got the Power 90 program.

Tony is a great trainer and the first few times you are really tired, but you get used to the program after a couple weeks and that is when you can really push it. If you don't push yourself then you will not see results as fast.

I have just completed 45 days and I went from being 6'1" and 235 (obese) to a built (gained a lot of upper body muscle) 215 and went from a large 38 pant size (really should have been 40) to a 35. I am pumped and working out is fun again! I am now moving on to the series 3-4 of the workout and when I finish the 90 days I am ordering P90X to get in even better shape!

The band that comes with the kit si good for starting out, but I went and got the next step up band (heavy) to increase the resistance for some of the work outs. Eventually I will get the adjustable dumb bells to speed up things and allow quick change in weight depending on the workout, but that is later.

If you are out of shape and over weight you gotta try this out!

JOE

Power 90® - Cardio Workout Log
Description : Power 90® - Cardio Workout Log
Power 90® - Workout Calendar
Description : Power 90® - Workout Calendar
Power 90 Progress
Description : Power 90 Progress
 
Source :
http://www.amazon.com/review/R19TSOAIQV5YS/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R19TSOAIQV5YS