Brad Pitt clarifies comments: Jennifer Aniston isn't dull

Maybe you've come across Brad Pitt's recent interview with Parade magazine - or, at least, a few of Pitt's choice words about his marriage to Friends star Jennifer Aniston.

Here's the quote: "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself," Pitt told Parade abut the final years of his relationship with Aniston, which ended in 2005. "I think that my marriage had something to do with it, trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."

Surely, Pitt couldn't be saying Aniston is boring?

She has never been nominated for an Academy Award, but Aniston is no bore. And Pitt is wounded if you thought his comments suggested his ex is anywhere near as dull as her signature haircut.

He issued a statement to several media outlets to clear the air: "It grieves me that this was interpreted this way," wrote Pitt, reports Reuters. "Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly. The point I was trying to make is not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull to myself - and that, I am responsible for."

Also in the Parade story, Pitt said of recurring marriage and baby gossip, Pitt said: "We'll (he and Angelina Jolie) get married when everyone can. We're not splitting up. And we don't have a seventh child yet."

Pitt and Jolie have vowed not to marry until all same-sex couples in the U.S. can legally marry, too.

Jennifer Aniston & Brad Pitt Rekindling Their Romance?
Description : Jennifer Aniston & Brad Pitt Rekindling Their Romance?
pitt jennifer aniston JENNIFER ANISTON LOSES AGAIN - jennifer aniston ...
Description : pitt jennifer aniston JENNIFER ANISTON LOSES AGAIN - jennifer aniston ...


Source : http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Brad+Pitt+clarifies+comments+Jennifer+Aniston+dull/5414716/story.html